วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

cuteness





Purikura, thing that's satisfy girls who need to be cute :)



Last week we talked about why Japanese girl want to stay 'cute (cawaii)' even when
they growup over teenage. In my opinion, I think the most important influence is
'GUY' (I remembered Alex tried to say something about this topic too.) May be it's
Asian way of thinking because this happens in Thailand as well. Guys prefer to cute
girls more than girls that look smart, strong, or sexy. I think, it's because in cuteness
(in the way of Japanese or Thai) include some feeling like fragile or yield inside.
That's a key. Even now people say man and woman are equal, it's still not exactly.
the way I feel, men still want to be a leader and cannot accept women's smartness
in some reason. They still want to be over and protector, and cute girl make
them feel that way.


That's why guys normally like cute girls in Asia,

and that's why girl want to be cute.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thanks Pang! I think you've made some good points. I'd like to try to approach this from a somewhat different angle today. Your comments help me do that. Thanks again!

    ตอบลบ